Details about Matthew N Reimer
Access statistics for papers by Matthew N Reimer.
Last updated 2020-04-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Contests for Shares of an Uncertain Resource
Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics
- Unraveling the Multiple Margins of Rent Generation from Individual Transferable Quotas
Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Mechanisms matter for evaluating the economic impacts of marine reserves
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2018, 88, (C), 427-446 View citations (3)
- Empirical Models of Fisheries Production: Conflating Technology with Incentives?
Marine Resource Economics, 2017, 32, (2), 169 - 190 View citations (2)
- Fisheries Production: Management Institutions, Spatial Choice, and the Quest for Policy Invariance
Marine Resource Economics, 2017, 32, (2), 143 - 168 View citations (4)
- Short-run impacts of a severance tax change: Evidence from Alaska
Energy Policy, 2017, 107, (C), 448-458 View citations (1)
- Alaskan fishing community revenues and the stabilizing role of fishing portfolios
Marine Policy, 2014, 48, (C), 134-141 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.