Details about Maria P. Recalde
Access statistics for papers by Maria P. Recalde.
Last updated 2018-01-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender Differences in Negotiation and Policy for Improvement
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Follow the leader? A field experiment on social influence
Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling with "No": Gender Differences in Accepting and Receiving Requests for Non-Promotable Tasks
Working Paper, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh View citations (6)
- Error Prone Inference from Response Time: The Case of Intuitive Generosity in Public-Good Games
Working Paper, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh View citations (12)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2014) View citations (25)
- Error prone inference from respons time: The case of intuitive generosity
Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE) View citations (21)
- Gender Differences in Accepting and Receiving Requests for Tasks with Low Promotability
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (3), 714-47 View citations (74)
- Gender Differences in the Allocation of Low-Promotability Tasks: The Role of Backlash
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 131-35 View citations (12)
- Leadership and the voluntary provision of public goods: Field evidence from Bolivia
Journal of Public Economics, 2015, 122, (C), 80-93 View citations (37)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.