Details about Andrea Riganti
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Riganti.
Last updated 2022-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Liberalizing the opening of new pharmacies and hospitalizations
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
- Migration and public finances in the EU
JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (1)
- One step forward and three steps back: pros and cons of a flat tax reform
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Containing costs in the Italian local healthcare market
Health Economics, 2021, 30, (5), 1001-1014
- The effect of waiting times on demand and supply for elective surgery: Evidence from Italy
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (S2), 92-105 View citations (12)