Details about S. Abu Turab Rizvi
Access statistics for papers by S. Abu Turab Rizvi.
Last updated 2022-08-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Aumann's and Schelling's Game Theory: The Nobel Prize in Economic Science, 2005
Review of Political Economy, 2007, 19, (3), 297-316
- Introduction: Thomas Schelling's distinctive approach
Journal of Economic Methodology, 2007, 14, (4), 403-408
- Quality of life: An approach integrating opportunities, human needs, and subjective well-being
Ecological Economics, 2007, 61, (2-3), 267-276 View citations (131)
- The Sonnenschein-Mantel-Debreu Results after Thirty Years
History of Political Economy, 2006, 38, (5), 228-245 View citations (7)
- Preference Formation and the Axioms of Choice
Review of Political Economy, 2001, 13, (2), 141-159 View citations (2)
- Game Theory to the Rescue?
Contributions to Political Economy, 1994, 13, 1-28 View citations (7)
- The Microfoundations Project in General Equilibrium Theory
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 1994, 18, (4), 357-77 View citations (20)
- Poverty, Work, and Freedom
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press
Also in Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.