Details about Tomás Rodríguez
Access statistics for papers by Tomás Rodríguez.
Last updated 2019-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Robust Information Aggregation Through Voting
Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2019)
- Strategic grouping and search for quality journalism, online versus offline
Working Papers, NET Institute
- Over-Caution of Large Committees of Experts
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
Also in Discussion Paper Series, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem (2013)
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change, WZB Berlin Social Science Center (2013) View citations (2)
- From sets of equilibria to structures of interaction underlying binary games of strategic complements
Discussion Paper Series, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem View citations (1)
- El modelo DNPensiÃ³n V 4.0 Parte I
Archivos de EconomÃa, Departamento Nacional de PlaneaciÃ³n View citations (1)
- Voting in large committees with disesteem payoffs: A ‘state of the art’ model
Games and Economic Behavior, 2017, 104, (C), 430-443 View citations (6)
- Epsilon-equilibria of perturbed games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2012, 75, (1), 198-216 View citations (7)
- Social Capital and Social Quilts: Network Patterns of Favor Exchange
American Economic Review, 2012, 102, (5), 1857-97 View citations (152)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.