Details about Nicoletta Rosati
Access statistics for papers by Nicoletta Rosati.
Last updated 2021-10-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ratings matter: announcements in times of crisis and the dynamics of stock markets
Working Papers, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money (2020)
- A nonparametric analysis of welfare and the economic shocks
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- A measurement error approach to the study of poverty
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Ratings matter: Announcements in times of crisis and the dynamics of stock markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2020, 64, (C) View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Convergence in corporate governance: a probit analysis
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2016, 12, (3), 181-203
- Efficiency of repeated-cross-section estimators in fixed-effects models
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2013, 83, (7), 1770-1775
- A note on welfare and the economic shocks
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (3), 1621-1630
- Departure from independence and stationarity in a handball match
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2009, 36, (7), 723-741 View citations (2)
- Editorial: Pharmaceuticals, patents and competition—some statistical issues
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2003, 166, (3), 271-274
- How has economic inequality evolved over the past two decades? A look at the Italian experience
Research in Economics, 2003, 57, (2), 93-122 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.