Details about Juan A. Román-Aso
Access statistics for papers by Juan A. Román-Aso.
Last updated 2022-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Using Principal Component Analysis to create an index of financial conditions in Spain. Differences by firm size and industry
EconStor Preprints, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
- The influence of government ideology on corruption: the impact of the Great Recession
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2021, 38, (2), 677-708
- The effects of mega-events on perceived corruption
European Journal of Political Economy, 2020, 61, (C) View citations (1)
- Do political factors influence public health expenditures? Evidence pre- and post-great recession
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2019, 20, (3), 455-474 View citations (3)
- The effect of internationalisation and regulation on environmental efficiency: an empirical analysis of Spanish companies
International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management, 2019, 22, (2/3), 189-206
- Air Emissions Performance: A Dynamic Analysis for Spain
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, 2016, 218, (3), 57-78
- IMPACTO DE LA TRIBUTACIÓN AUTONÓMICA SOBRE EMISIONES. UNA PERSPECTIVA MICROECONÓMICA
Revista Galega de Economía, 2016, 25, (3), 69-81
- The impact of regional emissions taxes: the Spanish case
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, 2016, 15, (3), 255-268
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.