Details about Paul Rothstein
Access statistics for papers by Paul Rothstein.
Last updated 2013-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Welfare Economics of Autarky, Federalism, and Federation Formation
Working Papers, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology
- Early Republican Retirement: A Cause of Democratic Dominance in the House of Representatives
Working Papers, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy
- Commentary on \\"states in fiscal distress\\"
Regional Economic Development, 2010, (Oct), 81-87
- Discontinuous Payoffs, Shared Resources, and Games of Fiscal Competition: Existence of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibrium
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2007, 9, (2), 335-368 View citations (23)
- The taking of prosperity? Kelo vs. New London and the economics of eminent domain
The Regional Economist, 2007, (Jan), 4-9 View citations (3)
- Transferable tax credits in Missouri: an analytical review
Regional Economic Development, 2007, (Nov), 53-74
- Group Welfare and the Formation of a Common Labor Market: Some Global Results
International Tax and Public Finance, 2006, 13, (1), 3-23 View citations (1)
- Possibility, Impossibility, and History in the Origins of the Marriage Tax
National Tax Journal, 2003, 56, (2), 303-17 View citations (4)
- On Models with an Uncongestible Public Good and a Continuum of Consumers
Journal of Urban Economics, 2000, 48, (3), 388-396 View citations (4)
- Learning the preferences of governments and voters from proposed spending and aggregated votes
Journal of Public Economics, 1994, 54, (3), 361-389 View citations (10)
- Decentralization and Changing Fiscal Rules in the Japanese Local Public Sector
Public Finance = Finances publiques, 1993, 48, (1), 110-32 View citations (1)
- The demand for education with 'power equalizing' aid: Estimation and simulation
Journal of Public Economics, 1992, 49, (2), 135-162 View citations (11)
- Profit and Expenditure Functions in Public Finance: A Correction
Economic Inquiry, 1991, 29, (1), 180-81
- Representative Voter Theorems
Public Choice, 1991, 72, (2-3), 193-212 View citations (31)
- The Algebra of a Class of Transformations with Applications to Log-Log Models of School Spending
Public Finance Review, 1991, 19, (4), 457-465
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.