Details about Marek Rozkrut
Access statistics for papers by Marek Rozkrut.
Last updated 2018-01-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Currency demandand MIMIC models: towards a structured hybrid model-based estimation of the shadow economy size
Working Papers, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis View citations (5)
- It’s not only WHAT is said, it’s also WHO the speaker is. Evaluating the effectiveness of central bank communication
NBP Working Papers, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department View citations (5)
- Measuring the consequences of short-termism in business – the econometric evidence for a sample of European companies
Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, 2016, (41), 63-78
- Quest for central bank communication: Does it pay to be "talkative"?
European Journal of Political Economy, 2007, 23, (1), 176-206 View citations (41)
- The monetary and fiscal policy mix in Poland
A chapter in Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, 2003, vol. 20, pp 214-217 View citations (1)