Details about Pedro Robalo
Access statistics for papers by Pedro Robalo.
Last updated 2021-09-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Institutional Endogeneity and Third-party Punishment in Social Dilemmas
Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2019)
- Oil price shocks and the Portuguese economy since the 1970s
Nova SBE Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics View citations (5)
- Debarment and collusion in procurement auctions
Games and Economic Behavior, 2021, 129, (C), 114-143
- Political Mobilization in the Laboratory: The Role of Norms and Communication
Games, 2021, 12, (1), 1-40
- Institutional endogeneity and third-party punishment in social dilemmas
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 161, (C), 243-264 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Paying is believing: The effect of costly information on Bayesian updating
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 156, (C), 114-125 View citations (1)
- Other-regarding preferences, in-group bias and political participation: An experiment
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2017, 62, (C), 130-154 View citations (1)
- Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries: a replication exercise and additional results
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 9, (9), 1-7 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.