Details about Robert Brent Ross
Access statistics for papers by Robert Brent Ross.
Last updated 2014-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Overcoming Selection Bias in Measuring the Effect of Entrepreneurial Assistance Programs
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Concepts, applications, and extensions of value chain analysis to livestock systems in developing countries
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Distribution Channel Choices of Wineries in Emerging Cool Climate Regions
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2014, 43, (1), 17 View citations (2)
- Long-term sustainability of third-party facilitated market linkages: Evidence from the USDA marketing assistance program in the Armenian dairy industry
Food Policy, 2014, 46, (C), 157-164 View citations (2)
- A Comparative Analysis of Strategic Planning Practices in Michigan Agribusiness Firms: 1992 vs. 2012
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2013, 16, (3), 30 View citations (2)
- The Market Legitimacy of Cool Climate Wineries: Distribution Challenges and Strategies for a Nascent Food Industry
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2013, 44, (1) View citations (1)
- Towards a Theory of Managing Wicked Problems through Multi-Stakeholder Engagements: Evidence from the Agribusiness Sector
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2013, 16, (A), 10 View citations (1)
- Managing Wicked Problems in Agribusiness: The Role of Multi-Stakeholder Engagements in Value Creation
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2012, 15, (B), 12 View citations (20)
- Quantifying value chain analysis in the context of livestock systems in developing countries
Food Policy, 2011, 36, (2), 214-222 View citations (18)
- Increasing Farmers Market Patronage: A Michigan Survey
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2010, 41, (2), 10 View citations (1)
- Locally Grown Foods and Farmers Markets: Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors
Sustainability, 2010, 2, (3), 1-15 View citations (36)
- An Agent‐Based Model of Entrepreneurial Behavior in Agri‐Food Markets
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2009, 57, (4), 459-480 View citations (8)
- Economic Returns to Entrepreneurial Behavior
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2006, 38, (2), 17 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.