Details about Xavier Ruiz del Portal
Access statistics for papers by Xavier Ruiz del Portal.
Last updated 2017-12-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Erratum to: Optimal mixed taxation, public goods and the problem of high-skilled emigration
Journal of Economics, 2017, 122, (2), 197-197 View citations (2)
- Optimal mixed taxation, public goods and the problem of high-skilled emigration
Journal of Economics, 2017, 122, (2), 97-119 View citations (2)
- Conditions for incentive compatibility in models with multidimensional allocation functions and one-dimensional types
Review of Economic Design, 2012, 16, (4), 311-321 View citations (1)
- On the Direct Versus Indirect Taxation Controversy
Hacienda Pública Española, 2012, 203, (4), 9-22 View citations (2)
- On the implementability of contracts without quasilinear utility
Economics Letters, 2012, 116, (1), 42-45 View citations (3)
- Agency problems with non-smooth decision profiles: the case of monopoly under product quality
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2011, 2, (1), 121-137
- On the qualitative properties of the optimal income tax
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2010, 59, (3), 288-298
- A general principal-agent setting with non-differentiable mechanisms: Some examples
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2009, 57, (2), 262-278
- Is the optimal income tax regressive?
Economics Letters, 2008, 100, (3), 402-404 View citations (2)
- The Problem of Optimum Income Taxation: A Remark on Its Monotonicity Constraint
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2007, 9, (2), 265-283 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.