Details about Enni Ruokamo
Access statistics for papers by Enni Ruokamo.
Last updated 2020-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Incentivising participation and spatial coordination in Payment for Ecosystem Service schemes: forest disease control programs in Finland
92nd Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2018, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society View citations (5)
Also in Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development (2017) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Ecological Economics (2018)
- Linking perceived choice complexity with scale heterogeneity in discrete choice experiments: home heating in Finland
Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw View citations (3)
Also in Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development (2016) View citations (2)
- Towards flexible energy demand – Preferences for dynamic contracts, services and emissions reductions
Energy Economics, 2019, 84, (C) View citations (9)
- Incentivising Participation and Spatial Coordination in Payment for Ecosystem Service Schemes: Forest Disease Control Programs in Finland
Ecological Economics, 2018, 152, (C), 260-272 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Household preferences of hybrid home heating systems – A choice experiment application
Energy Policy, 2016, 95, (C), 224-237 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.