Details about Michael David Ryall
Access statistics for papers by Michael David Ryall.
Last updated 2021-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Value-Capture in the Face of Known and Unknown Unknowns
Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics
- Casual Assesment in Finite Extensive-Form Games
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Causal Assessment in Finite-length Extensive-Form Games
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine View citations (2)
- Causal assessment in finite extensive-form games
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra View citations (2)
- Causal Assessment, Equilibrium and Ambiguity in Games
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine
- Entrepreneurs: Self-Confident Agents Busting Self-Confirming Equilibria
Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute View citations (2)
- Do new entrants sustain, destroy, or create guaranteed profitability?
Strategic Management Journal, 2018, 39, (6), 1630-1649 View citations (3)
- Value capture theory: A strategic management review
Strategic Management Journal, 2017, 38, (1), 17-41 View citations (15)
- Causal Ambiguity, Complexity, and Capability-Based Advantage
Management Science, 2009, 55, (3), 389-403 View citations (12)
- Formal Contracts in the Presence of Relational Enforcement Mechanisms: Evidence from Technology Development Projects
Management Science, 2009, 55, (6), 906-925 View citations (74)
- Empirical Implications of Information Structure in Finite Extensive Form Games
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2008, 8, (1), 1-49 View citations (3)
- Brokers and Competitive Advantage
Management Science, 2007, 53, (4), 566-583 View citations (24)
- How Do Value Creation and Competition Determine Whether a Firm Appropriates Value?
Management Science, 2004, 50, (10), 1319-1333 View citations (72)
- Subjective Rationality, Self--Confirming Equilibrium, and Corporate Strategy
Management Science, 2003, 49, (7), 936-949 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.