Details about Manuel Santos Silva
Access statistics for papers by Manuel Santos Silva.
Last updated 2021-11-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender and vulnerable employment in the developing world: Evidence from global microdata
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- #EleNão: Economic crisis, the political gender gap, and the election of Bolsonaro
VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
Also in Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research (2019) View citations (3)
- What Drives Female Labor Force Participation? Comparable Micro-Level Evidence from Eight Developing and Emerging Economies
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
Also in Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG (2018)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Studies (2021)
- Gender Inequality as a Barrier to Economic Growth: a Review of the Theoretical Literature
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economics of the Household (2021)
- Can parental migration reduce petty corruption in education ?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
Also in Ruhr Economic Papers, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen (2015) View citations (1)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2016)
Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel) (2015) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The World Bank Economic Review (2018)
- The Roots of Female Emancipation: From Perennial Cool Water via Pre-industrial Late Marriages to Post-industrial Gender Equality
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG View citations (2)
- Gender inequality as a barrier to economic growth: a review of the theoretical literature
Review of Economics of the Household, 2021, 19, (3), 581-614 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- What Drives Female Labour Force Participation? Comparable Micro-level Evidence from Eight Developing and Emerging Economies
Journal of Development Studies, 2021, 57, (3), 417-442 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Can Parental Migration Reduce Petty Corruption in Education?
The World Bank Economic Review, 2018, 32, (1), 109-126 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2017)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.