Details about Manuel Santos Silva
Access statistics for papers by Manuel Santos Silva.
Last updated 2019-11-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- #EleNão: Economic crisis, the political gender gap, and the election of Bolsonaro
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research
- What Drives Female Labor Force Participation? Comparable Micro-Level Evidence from Eight Developing and Emerging Economies
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
Also in Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG (2018)
- Gender Inequality as a Barrier to Economic Growth: a Review of the Theoretical Literature
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG
- Can parental migration reduce petty corruption in education ?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
Also in Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) (2015) View citations (1)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2016)
Ruhr Economic Papers, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen (2015)
See also Journal Article in World Bank Economic Review (2018)
- The Roots of Female Emancipation: From Perennial Cool Water via Pre-industrial Late Marriages to Post-industrial Gender Equality
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG View citations (1)
- Can Parental Migration Reduce Petty Corruption in Education?
World Bank Economic Review, 2018, 32, (1), 109-126
See also Working Paper (2017)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.