Details about Akira Sasahara
Access statistics for papers by Akira Sasahara.
Last updated 2019-04-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Costs of Sovereign Defaults: Restructuring Strategies, Bank Distress and the Capital Inflow-Credit Channel
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (6)
- Importing Inputs for Climate Change Mitigation: The Case of Agricultural Productivity
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- The Impact of Global Warming on Rural-Urban Migrations: Evidence from Global Big Data
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Explaining the Employment Effect of Exports: Value-Added Content Matters
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Gains from Trade and the Sovereign Bond Market
EconStor Preprints, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2018)
- The ‘China Shock’, Exports and U.S. Employment: A Global Input-Output Analysis
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Review of International Economics (2018)
- Trade Costs of Sovereign Debt Restructurings; Does a Market-Friendly Approach Improve the Outcome?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (7)
- The ‘China shock,’ exports and U.S. employment: A global input–output analysis
Review of International Economics, 2018, 26, (5), 1053-1083 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2017)