Details about Ratna Sahay
Access statistics for papers by Ratna Sahay.
Last updated 2019-02-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries: What Determines Market Access?
Business School Working Papers, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2011)
- Commodity Currencies and the Real Exchange Rate
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2004)
- Modern Hyper- and High Inflations
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (194)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Literature (2002)
- The Transition Economies After Ten Years
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (120)
- From transition to market: Evidence and growth prospects
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (31)
- How far is Eastern Europe from Brussels?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (42)
- Tax Smoothing in a Financially Repessed Economy: Evidence from India
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne View citations (3)
- Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (163)
See also Journal Article in VOPROSY ECONOMIKI (1997)
- Dollarization in transition economies: Evidence and policy implications
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (21)
- Repensar la profundización financiera: estabilidad y crecimiento en los mercados emergentes
Revista de Economía Institucional, 2015, 17, (33), 73-107
- Sovereign borrowing by developing countries: What determines market access?
Journal of International Economics, 2011, 83, (2), 243-254 View citations (168)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Behavior of output during currency crises
Journal of International Economics, 2007, 72, (2), 428-450 View citations (103)
- IMF Programs and Growth: Is Optimism Defensible?
IMF Staff Papers, 2005, 52, (2), 260-286 View citations (6)
- Commodity currencies and the real exchange rate
Journal of Development Economics, 2004, 75, (1), 239-268 View citations (264)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Modern Hyper- and High Inflations
Journal of Economic Literature, 2002, 40, (3), 837-880 View citations (134)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- What Moves Capital to Transition Economies?
IMF Staff Papers, 2001, 48, (4), 6 View citations (61)
- Internal Migration, Center-State Grants, and Economic Growth in the States of India: A Reply to Rao and Sen
IMF Staff Papers, 1997, 44, (2), 289-291 View citations (3)
- Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1997, 5 View citations (1)
Also in Journal of Economic Perspectives, 1996, 10, (2), 45-66 (1996) View citations (169)
See also Working Paper (1996)
- Do Government Wage Cuts Close Budget Deficits? Costs of Corruption
IMF Staff Papers, 1996, 43, (4), 754-778 View citations (26)
- Economies in Transition: The Beginnings of Growth
American Economic Review, 1996, 86, (2), 229-33 View citations (47)
- Inflation and stabilization in transition economies: An analytical interpretation of the evidence
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 1996, 1, (1), 75-108 View citations (7)
- Internal Migration, Center-State Grants, and Economic Growth in the States of India
IMF Staff Papers, 1996, 43, (1), 123-171 View citations (32)
- Does Sequencing of Privatization Matter in Reforming Planned Economies?
IMF Staff Papers, 1992, 39, (4), 801-824 View citations (6)
- Trade Policy and Excess Capacity in Developing Countries
IMF Staff Papers, 1990, 37, (3), 486-508 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.