Details about Venkatraman Sadanand
Access statistics for papers by Venkatraman Sadanand.
Last updated 2012-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Precommitment and random exchange rates in symmetric duopoly: a new theory of multinational production
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Bargaining under Uncertainty and the Monotone Path Solutions
Games and Economic Behavior, 1996, 14, (2), 173-189 View citations (9)
- Endogenous Competition and Strategic Foreign Investment
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1996, 29, (s1), 483-89
- Firm Scale and the Endogenous Timing of Entry: a Choice between Commitment and Flexibility
Journal of Economic Theory, 1996, 70, (2), 516-530 View citations (62)
- Equilibria in Non-cooperative Games II: Deviations Based Refinements of Nash Equilibrium
Bulletin of Economic Research, 1995, 47, (2), 93-113 View citations (2)
- The Timing of Arbitration and Sequential Bargaining
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1995, 28, (4b), 1180-93
- Equilibria in Non-cooperative Games I: Perturbations Based Refinements of Nash Equilibrium
Bulletin of Economic Research, 1994, 46, (3), 197-224 View citations (1)
- Player importance and forward induction
Economics Letters, 1992, 38, (3), 291-297 View citations (6)
- Endogenous diffusion of technology
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 1989, 7, (4), 471-487 View citations (3)
- Probationary Contracts in Agencies with Bilateral Asymmetric Information
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1989, 22, (3), 643-61 View citations (10)
- Endogenously determined price-setting monopoly in an exchange economy
Journal of Economic Theory, 1988, 46, (1), 172-178 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.