Details about Jan Schumacher
Access statistics for papers by Jan Schumacher.
Last updated 2008-09-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamics and Time Scope of Post War Recovery Required for Compensating Civil War Economic Losses
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
- Discounting and Welfare Analysis Over Time: Choosing the ç
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (3)
- Discounting the Long-Distant Future: A Simple Explanation for the Weitzman-Gollier-Puzzle
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (25)
- The tragedy (or virtue?) of in-kind redistribution: How the poor pays for the rich's status concerns
Working Papers, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE)
- Welfare State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (24)
Also in Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL (2006) View citations (8)
PSE Working Papers, HAL (2006) View citations (11)
Working Papers, HAL (2006) View citations (8)
Post-Print, HAL (2006) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Oxford Review of Economic Policy (2006)
- Dynamics and Time Frameof Post War Recovery Required for Compensating Civil War Economic Losses
CESifo Forum, 2014, 15, (03), 79-87
- Discounting and welfare analysis over time: Choosing the [eta]
European Journal of Political Economy, 2010, 26, (3), 372-385 View citations (5)
- Welfare-State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2006, 22, (3), 426-444 View citations (19)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.