Details about Helena Schweiger
Access statistics for papers by Helena Schweiger.
Last updated 2020-02-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The role of innovation and management practices in determining firm productivity in developing economies
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) View citations (4)
- The Land that Lean Manufacturing Forgot? Management Practices in Transition Countries
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE View citations (5)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2011) View citations (8)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2011) View citations (2)
- European Transition at Twenty
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (3)
- Assessing Job Flows Across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (43)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2006) View citations (102)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2006) View citations (44)
- The Role of Innovation and Management Practices in Determining Firm Productivity
Comparative Economic Studies, 2018, 60, (4), 502-530 View citations (1)
- The future of CIS and CEE countries
The Economics of Transition, 2018, 26, (4), 801-826
- Not so different from non-traders
The Economics of Transition, 2017, 25, (2), 185-238 View citations (2)
- Cross country differences in job reallocation: The role of industry, firm size and regulations
Labour Economics, 2014, 26, (C), 11-25 View citations (52)
- Management Quality, Ownership, Firm Performance and Market Pressure in Russia
Open Economies Review, 2013, 24, (4), 763-788 View citations (4)
- The land that lean manufacturing forgot?
The Economics of Transition, 2012, 20, (4), 593-635 View citations (2)
- Innovation in the CESEE region: the role of business environment, financing and reforms
Chapter 5 in Structural Reforms for Growth and Cohesion, 2018, pp 47-59
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.