Details about Yves Stephan Schüler
Access statistics for papers by Yves Stephan Schüler.
Last updated 2019-09-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Detrending and financial cycle facts across G7 countries: mind a spurious medium term!
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
- On the cyclical properties of Hamilton's regression filter
Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (2)
- Coherent financial cycles for G-7 countries: Why extending credit can be an asset
ESRB Working Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board View citations (8)
- Characterising the financial cycle: A multivariate and time-varying approach
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (25)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2015) View citations (24)
- Asymmetric Effects of Uncertainty over the Business Cycle: A Quantile Structural Vector Autoregressive Approach
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz View citations (2)
- The Transmission of US Financial Stress: Evidence for Emerging Market Economies
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (1)
Also in Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz (2013) View citations (1)
- Credit Spead Interdependencies of European States and Banks during the Financial Crisis
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2012)
- Contrasting financial and business cycles: Stylized facts and candidate explanations
Journal of Financial Stability, 2018, 38, (C), 72-80 View citations (5)
- The transmission of US systemic financial stress: Evidence for emerging market economies
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2015, 55, (C), 6-26 View citations (11)
- Capturing the Financial Cycle in Euro Area Countries
Financial Stability Review, 2014, 2 View citations (15)
- Credit spread interdependencies of European states and banks during the financial crisis
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2012, 36, (12), 3444-3468 View citations (150)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.