Details about Ünal Seven
Access statistics for papers by Ünal Seven.
Last updated 2021-02-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agricultural Credits and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO) (2020)
See also Journal Article in The Singapore Economic Review (SER) (2020)
- Finansal Kapsayicilik: Turkiye ve Dunya Karsilastirmasi
CBT Research Notes in Economics, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- World Equity Markets and COVID-19: Immediate Response and Recovery Prospects
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Convergence in House Prices: Cross-Regional Evidence for Turkey
Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Does Credit Composition Have Asymmetric Effects on Income Inequality?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Testing for Bubbles in Turkish Housing Markets: A Comparison of Alternative Methods
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- AGRICULTURAL CREDITS AND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTIVITY: CROSS-COUNTRY EVIDENCE
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2020, 65, (supp01), 161-183
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Housing price dynamics and bubble risk: the case of Turkey
Housing Studies, 2020, 35, (1), 50-86 View citations (9)
- The dynamics of household final consumption: The role of wealth channel
Central Bank Review, 2019, 19, (1), 21-32
- Türkiye Konut Piyasasında Etkinlik Analizi
Istanbul Business Research, 2019, 48, (1), 84-112
- Does Credit Composition have Asymmetric Effects on Income Inequality? New Evidence from Panel Data
International Journal of Financial Studies, 2018, 6, (4), 1-15
- Capital market and economic growth nexus: Evidence from Turkey
Central Bank Review, 2017, 17, (1), 19â€“29 View citations (11)
- Financial development convergence: New evidence for the EU
Central Bank Review, 2017, 17, (2), 47â€“54 View citations (2)
- Does financial development reduce income inequality and poverty? Evidence from emerging countries
Emerging Markets Review, 2016, 26, (C), 34-63 View citations (49)
- Financial intermediation and economic growth: Does income matter?
Economic Systems, 2016, 40, (1), 39-58 View citations (16)
- The Competitive Conditions of the Banking Industry in the Post-Crises Period: An Analysis of Turkish Banks
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2014, 29, (339), 49-68
- An Application of the Cusp Catastrophe Theory to the Istanbul Stock Exchange Crash of 2008
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2013, 28, (330), 41-60
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.