Details about Zelia Serrasqueiro
Zelia Serrasqueiro edits the NEP report on Corporate Finance.
Access statistics for papers by Zelia Serrasqueiro.
Last updated 2016-07-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are Capital Structure Decisions of Family-Owned SMEs Different? Empirical Evidence From Portugal
CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) View citations (1)
- PadrÃµes de relacionamento bancÃ¡rio no financiamento Ã s MPE: Uma anÃ¡lise cluster
Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria
- Review of the utilization of a Portuguese public hospital
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Capital structure decisions: old issues, new insights from high-tech small- and medium-sized enterprises
The European Journal of Finance, 2016, 22, (1), 59-79
- Profitability determinants of Portuguese knowledge-intensive business services: empirical evidence using panel data models
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (1), 51-56
- Trade-Off Theory versus Pecking Order Theory: capital structure decisions in a peripheral region of Portugal
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2015, 16, (2), 445-466 View citations (4)
- Family-owned and non family-owned SMEs: empirical evidence of survival determinants
Economics and Business Letters, 2014, 3, (1), 68-76
- Assessing the nonlinear nature of the effects of R&D intensity on growth of SMEs: a dynamic panel data approach
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2013, 23, (1), 97-128 View citations (4)
- Profitability determinants of fitness SMEs: Empirical evidence from Portugal using panel data
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2013, 15, (34), 417-430
- The influence of age on SMEs’ growth determinants: empirical evidence
Small Business Economics, 2013, 40, (2), 249-272 View citations (9)
- Are financing decisions of family-owned SMEs different? Empirical evidence using panel data
Journal of Management & Organization, 2012, 18, (03), 363-382 View citations (2)
- Are young SMEs' survival determinants different? Empirical evidence using panel data
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (9), 849-855 View citations (2)
- Is there a linear relationship between R&D intensity and growth? Empirical evidence of non-high-tech vs. high-tech SMEs
Research Policy, 2012, 41, (1), 36-53 View citations (14)
- Are the determinants of young SME profitability different? Empirical evidence using dynamic estimators
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2011, 13, (3), 443-470
- Pecking Order Theory versus Trade-Off Theory: are service SMEs’ capital structure decisions different?
Service Business, 2011, 5, (4), 381-409 View citations (1)
- SMEs’ investment determinants: empirical evidence using quantile approach
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2011, 13, (5), 866-894
- Are there non-linearities between SME growth and its determinants? A quantile approach
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2010, 19, (4), 1071-1108 View citations (14)
- Non-linear relationships between growth opportunities and debt: Evidence from quoted Portuguese companies
Journal of Business Research, 2010, 63, (8), 870-878 View citations (1)
- Capital structure of listed Portuguese companies: Determinants of debt adjustment
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2009, 8, (1), 54-75 View citations (5)
- Growth and Profitability in Portuguese Companies: a Dynamic Panel Data Approach
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2009, 11, (26), 565-573 View citations (3)
- Are there nonlinear relationships between the profitability of Portuguese service SME and its specific determinants?
The Service Industries Journal, 2008, 30, (8), 1313-1341
- Performance and size: empirical evidence from Portuguese SMEs
Small Business Economics, 2008, 31, (2), 195-217 View citations (18)
- Capital Structure of Portuguese Service Industries: A Panel Data Analysis
The Service Industries Journal, 2007, 27, (5), 549-562 View citations (2)
- Firms' growth opportunities and profitability: a nonlinear relationship
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2007, 3, (6), 373-379 View citations (1)
- Firms' leverage and labour productivity: a quantile approach in Portuguese firms
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (14), 1783-1788 View citations (10)
- Profitability in Portuguese service industries: a panel data approach
The Service Industries Journal, 2007, 29, (5), 693-707 View citations (15)
- Gibrat’s law: empirical test of Portuguese service industries using dynamic estimators
The Service Industries Journal, 2006, 29, (2), 219-233
- As pequenas empresas e a informação contabilística
Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, 2004, IX, (2), 149-164
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.