Details about Maria Sironi
Access statistics for papers by Maria Sironi.
Last updated 2019-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Understanding the Social and Cultural Bases of Brexit
DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London View citations (1)
- The Role of Parental Social Class in the Transition to Adulthood: A Sequence Analysis Approach in Italy and the United States
Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi View citations (1)
- Happiness and childbearing across Europe
Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement (2012)
- Fertility histories and chronic conditions later in life in Europe
European Journal of Ageing, 2019, 16, (3), 259-272
- The changing pattern of cohabitation: A sequence analysis approach
Demographic Research, 2019, 40, (42), 1211-1248
- Economic Conditions of Young Adults Before and After the Great Recession
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2018, 39, (1), 103-116
- Happiness and Childbearing Across Europe
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2012, 108, (1), 65-86 View citations (48)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Trends in the Economic Independence of Young Adults in the United States: 1973–2007
Population and Development Review, 2012, 38, (4), 609-630 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.