Details about Chor-yiu (CY) SIN
Access statistics for papers by Chor-yiu (CY) SIN.
Last updated 2020-06-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modelling the Absolute Returns of Different Stock Indices: Exploring the Forecastability of an Alternative Measure of Risk
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, UC San Diego View citations (5)
- On functional limits of short- and long-memory linear processes with GARCH(1,1) noises
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 2015, 125, (2), 482-512 View citations (1)
- The economic fundamental and economic policy uncertainty of Mainland China and their impacts on Taiwan and Hong Kong
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 40, (C), 298-311 View citations (15)
- Using CARRX models to study factors affecting the volatilities of Asian equity markets
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, 26, (C), 552-564 View citations (5)
- Model selection for integrated autoregressive processes of infinite order
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 2012, 106, (C), 57-71 View citations (1)
- PREDICTION ERRORS IN NONSTATIONARY AUTOREGRESSIONS OF INFINITE ORDER
Econometric Theory, 2010, 26, (3), 774-803 View citations (2)
- Top-down, middle-out, and bottom-up processes: A cognitive perspective of teaching and learning economics
International Review of Economic Education, 2006, 5, (1), 60-72
- A theoretical framework to evaluate different margin‐setting methodologies
Journal of Futures Markets, 2004, 24, (2), 117-145 View citations (5)
- Impacts of FDI liberalization on investment inflows
Applied Economics Letters, 2001, 8, (4), 253-256 View citations (4)
- Observational equivalence and a stochastic cointegration test of the neoclassical and Romer's increasing returns models
Economic Modelling, 1997, 14, (1), 39-60 View citations (17)
- Information criteria for selecting possibly misspecified parametric models
Journal of Econometrics, 1996, 71, (1-2), 207-225 View citations (122)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.