Details about Joaquim Ramos Silva
Access statistics for papers by Joaquim Ramos Silva.
Last updated 2020-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Internationalization strategies in Iberoamerica: the case of Portuguese trade
Documentos de Proyectos, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL) View citations (4)
- Testing Intra-Industry Trade Between Portugal and Spain [1990-1996]
Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa
- Open innovation in science parks: The role of public policies
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2020, 151, (C) View citations (1)
- The Roles of Innovation Agents in New Technology-Based Firms
RAC - Revista de Administração Contemporânea (Journal of Contemporary Administration), 2018, 22, (2), 201-225
- Wage differentials in Brazil: Tourism vs. other service sectors
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2017, 5, (1), 1319606
- Empirical investigation of the effects of industry type and firm size on export barriers
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2016, 17, (6), 1052-1065 View citations (1)
- Pay gap by gender in the tourism industry of Brazil
Tourism Management, 2016, 52, (C), 440-450 View citations (10)
- China's approach to economic diplomacy and human rights
International Journal of Diplomacy and Economy, 2014, 2, (1/2), 23-41
- SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE HOTEL NETWORKS IN BRAZIL,Evidence from the Northern Coast of Bahia
Regional Science Inquiry, 2014, VI, (2), 39-55 View citations (2)
- The brazilian economy position on the Investment Development Path (IDP)
Regional Science Inquiry, 2012, IV, (2), 29-39
- World centralities for political, demographic and market purposes
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 2012, 5, (2), 73-83 View citations (3)
- A internacionalização das empresas portuguesas: a experiência brasileira
RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, 2005, 45 View citations (1)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Policy
Chapter 7 in Globalization Trends and Regional Development, 2012
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.