Details about Caspar Siegert
Access statistics for papers by Caspar Siegert.
Last updated 2019-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamic Oligopoly Pricing: Evidence from the Airline Industry
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) View citations (8)
- Would macroprudential regulation have prevented the last crisis?
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Perspectives (2019)
- Financial Stability Paper 32: Estimating the extent of the ‘too big to fail’ problem – a review of existing approaches
Bank of England Financial Stability Papers, Bank of England View citations (3)
- Financial Stability Paper No. 35: Measuring the macroeconomic costs and benefits of higher UK bank capital requirements -
Bank of England Financial Stability Papers, Bank of England View citations (12)
- Optimal Opacity on Financial Markets
Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics
- Financial Stability Considerations and Monetary Policy
International Journal of Central Banking, 2020, 16, (1), 231-266 View citations (7)
- Would Macroprudential Regulation Have Prevented the Last Crisis?
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2019, 33, (1), 107-30 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Estimación de la magnitud del problema “demasiado grande para quebrar”: revisión de los enfoques
Boletín, 2015, LXI, (2), 71-102
- Optimal tolerance for failure
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 109, (C), 41-55 View citations (1)
- Bonuses and managerial misbehaviour
European Economic Review, 2014, 68, (C), 93-105 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.