Details about Shyam Sunder Singh
Access statistics for papers by Shyam Sunder Singh.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Perception, Yield Sensitivity and Adaptation Strategies to Climate Change: Insights from Wheat Production in India
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Politics and Public Policies: Politics of Human Development in Uttar Pradesh, India
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
Also in Working Papers, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore (2012)
- Maximizing safety margins in task-based design of redundant manipulators for cluttered environments
Journal of Risk and Reliability, 2017, 231, (3), 275-285
- Temporal variation of soil radon and thoron concentrations in Mizoram (India), associated with earthquakes
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2014, 72, (2), 443-454 View citations (1)
- Varietal Preferences and Adoption Pattern of Economically Viable Medicinal and Aromatic Crops by the Indian Farmers
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2013, 05, (1), 7
- Television food advertising to children: A global perspective
American Journal of Public Health, 2010, 100, (9), 1730-1736 View citations (8)
- Irrigation and nitrogen requirements of Bergamot mint on a sandy loam soil under sub-tropical conditions
Agricultural Water Management, 1995, 27, (1), 45-54
- Perturbation theory for non-axial molecular fluids
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 1983, 121, (3), 563-575
- On the second dielectric virial coefficient of nonspherical polar fluids
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 1977, 89, (1), 219-222
- Virial coefficients of the equation of state of a gas of nonspherical molecules II. Polar molecules
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 1977, 87, (2), 344-353
- Maximum likelihood estimates for the parameters of a continuous time model for first conception
Demography, 1972, 9, (2), 249-255
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.