Details about Ioannis Skevas
Access statistics for papers by Ioannis Skevas.
Last updated 2021-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An examination of the impact of agri-environmental policies and intensification on the hyperbolic efficiency of Dutch dairy farms
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Spatial Spillovers on Input‐specific Inefficiency of Dutch Arable Farms
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2021, 72, (1), 224-243
- Dynamic Inefficiency and Spatial Spillovers in Dutch Dairy Farming
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 71, (3), 742-759 View citations (1)
- Inference in the spatial autoregressive efficiency model with an application to Dutch dairy farms
European Journal of Operational Research, 2020, 283, (1), 356-364 View citations (3)
- Measurement of production inefficiency in a technology and inefficiency heterogeneity setting
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (42), 4594-4604 View citations (1)
- A Hierarchical Stochastic Frontier Model for Efficiency Measurement Under Technology Heterogeneity
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2019, 17, (3), 513-524 View citations (1)
- Does Spatial Dependence Affect the Intention to Make Land Available for Bioenergy Crops?
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 69, (2), 393-412 View citations (4)
- Heterogeneity of Longâ€ run Technical Efficiency of German Dairy Farms: A Bayesian Approach*
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 69, (1), 58-75 View citations (4)
- Productivity growth measurement and decomposition under a dynamic inefficiency specification: The case of German dairy farms
European Journal of Operational Research, 2018, 271, (1), 250-261 View citations (5)
- The Impact of Agri-Environmental Policies and Production Intensification on the Environmental Performance of Dutch Dairy Farms
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018, 43, (3) View citations (2)
- The effect of farm characteristics on the persistence of technical inefficiency: a case study in German dairy farming
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 45, (1), 3-25 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.