Details about William Skimmyhorn
Access statistics for papers by William Skimmyhorn.
Last updated 2020-06-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Much to Save? Decision Costs and Retirement Plan Participation
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Active Choice Framing and Intergenerational Education Benefits: Evidence from the Field
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Borrowing to Save? The Impact of Automatic Enrollment on Debt
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Financial Literacy, Financial Education and Economic Outcomes
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (47)
See also Journal Article in Annual Review of Economics (2013)
- Marching across Generations? Education Benefits and Intrahousehold Decision-Making
Journal of Human Capital, 2019, 13, (3), 410 - 433 View citations (1)
- Can Information Change Personal Retirement Savings? Evidence from Social Security Benefits Statement Mailings
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2018, 108, 93-97
- I Want You! Expanding College Access through Targeted Recruiting Efforts
Education Finance and Policy, 2018, 13, (3), 395-418
- Peer effects in financial decision-making
Journal of Public Economics, 2018, 163, (C), 37-59 View citations (9)
- Much Ado about Nothing? New Evidence on the Effects of Payday Lending on Military Members
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2017, 99, (4), 606-621 View citations (2)
- Assessing Financial Education: Evidence from Boot Camp
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2016, 8, (2), 322-43 View citations (25)
- Assessing financial education methods: Principles vs. rules-of-thumb approaches
The Journal of Economic Education, 2016, 47, (3), 193-210 View citations (3)
- Comparing Military and Civilian Household Finances: Descriptive Evidence from Recent Surveys
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2016, 50, (2), 471-483 View citations (1)
- Financial Literacy, Financial Education, and Economic Outcomes
Annual Review of Economics, 2013, 5, (1), 347-373 View citations (80)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.