Details about Susan Skeath
Access statistics for papers by Susan Skeath.
Last updated 2011-06-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Communication, Advice and Beliefs in an Experimental Public Goods Game
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics
- The Economic and Strategic Motives for Antidumping Filings
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv) (2002)
- Would Big Tobacco Have Been Better?: the Social Welfare Implications of Antitrust Action in the Presence of Negative Externalities
Working Papers, Wellesley College - Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Playing Favorites: A Political-Strategic Model of Interest Groups and Trade Policy
Working Papers, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics
- Evidence on the upstream and downstream impacts of antidumping cases
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2002, 13, (2), 163-178 View citations (7)
- The economic and strategic motives for antidumping filings
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2002, 138, (3), 389-413 View citations (45)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- Quality-Differentiated Inputs and Trade in Vertically Related Markets
Review of International Economics, 1995, 3, (1), 104-17 View citations (1)
- A Pareto comparison of ad valorem and unit taxes in noncompetitive environments
Journal of Public Economics, 1994, 53, (1), 53-71 View citations (80)
- Pareto ranking optimal tariffs under foreign monopoly
Economics Letters, 1994, 45, (3), 355-359 View citations (9)
- Industrialization and Labor Demand
Eastern Economic Journal, 1993, 19, (2), 209-221
- Input tariffs as a way to deal with dumping
New England Economic Review, 1993, (Nov), 45-55
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.