Details about Mario Soliño
Access statistics for papers by Mario Soliño.
Last updated 2020-09-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bridging the gap between national and ecosystem accounting
Working Papers, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC View citations (4)
- Renta total social y capital georreferenciados de los ecosistemas forestales de Andalucía
Working Papers, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC
- Uncertainty in Individuals' Preferences for Non-commodity Outputs Provided by Rural Development Programs (RDPs): A Contingent Valuation Approach
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Social Preferences for Management of Rural Forests in the Iberian Atlantic Region
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Citizens' preferences for research programs on forest genetic resources: A case applied to Pinus pinaster Ait. in Spain
Forest Policy and Economics, 2020, 118, (C)
- Bridging the Gap Between National and Ecosystem Accounting Application in Andalusian Forests, Spain
Ecological Economics, 2019, 157, (C), 218-236 View citations (8)
- Are forest landowners ready for woody energy crops? Preferences for afforestation programs in Southern Spain
Energy Economics, 2018, 73, (C), 239-247 View citations (1)
- Internal validity in discrete choice experiments: varying the position of the price attribute
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (13), 940-944
- Pricing a rural development program: uncertainty, indifference, and protest behaviors
Agricultural Economics, 2016, 47, (5), 559-569
- Shedding light on the self-consumption value of recreational hunting in European Mediterranean forests
Forest Policy and Economics, 2016, 69, (C), 83-89 View citations (1)
- Dealing with Uncertainty in Public Preferences for Rural Development Policies: A Contingent Valuation Survey
Regional Studies, 2015, 49, (4), 555-567
- Personal Traits Underlying Environmental Preferences: A Discrete Choice Experiment
PLOS ONE, 2014, 9, (2), 1-7 View citations (2)
- Testing the single opt-out reminder in choice experiments: An application to fuel break management in Spain
Journal of Forest Economics, 2014, 20, (3), 212-222 View citations (10)
- Understanding the heterogeneity of social preferences for fire prevention management
Ecological Economics, 2014, 106, (C), 91-104 View citations (5)
- Generating electricity with forest biomass: Consistency and payment timeframe effects in choice experiments
Energy Policy, 2012, 41, (C), 798-806 View citations (16)
- Provided and perceived status quo in choice experiments: Implications for valuing the outputs of multifunctional rural areas
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (12), 2523-2531 View citations (5)
- Designing a forest-energy policy to reduce forest fires in Galicia (Spain): A contingent valuation application
Journal of Forest Economics, 2010, 16, (3), 217-233 View citations (9)
- Social demand for electricity from forest biomass in Spain: Does payment periodicity affect the willingness to pay?
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (2), 531-540 View citations (25)
- The influence of home-site factors on residents' willingness to pay: An application for power generation from scrubland in Galicia, Spain
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (10), 4055-4065 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.