Details about Anson Soderbery
Access statistics for papers by Anson Soderbery.
Last updated 2017-12-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- From Selling Goods to Selling Services: Firm Responses to Trade Liberalization
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP View citations (6)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2014) View citations (9)
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE (2014) View citations (9)
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2014) View citations (12)
- Keeping it Fresh: Strategic Product Redesigns and Welfare
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2017)
- Measuring the Benefits of Product Variety with an Accurate Variety Set
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (9)
- Keeping it fresh: Strategic product redesigns and welfare
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2017, 53, (C), 170-214
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Estimating import supply and demand elasticities: Analysis and implications
Journal of International Economics, 2015, 96, (1), 1-17 View citations (64)
- Market size, structure, and access: Trade with capacity constraints
European Economic Review, 2014, 70, (C), 276-298 View citations (32)
- Strategic sourcing and wage bargaining
Journal of Development Economics, 2014, 109, (C), 172-187 View citations (9)
- Investigating the asymptotic properties of import elasticity estimates
Economics Letters, 2010, 109, (2), 57-62 View citations (20)
- Measuring the benefits of foreign product variety with an accurate variety set
Journal of International Economics, 2010, 82, (2), 168-180 View citations (33)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.