Details about Constantine Sergeevich Sorokin
Access statistics for papers by Constantine Sergeevich Sorokin.
Last updated 2019-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Finding the Sweet Spot in the City: a Monopolistic Competition Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Evaluating the underlying inflation measures for Russia
Bank of Russia Working Paper Series, Bank of Russia View citations (2)
Also in BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition (2015) View citations (1)
- Vote-motivated candidates
Journal of Economic Theory, 2018, 176, (C), 232-254
- Policy convergence in a two-candidate probabilistic voting model
Social Choice and Welfare, 2014, 43, (2), 429-446 View citations (1)
- Designing Public Transportation Tariff Scale by Modeling Demand
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2013, 6