Details about Marta O. Soares
Access statistics for papers by Marta O. Soares.
Last updated 2018-11-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Network Meta-Analysis of (Individual Patient) Time to Event Data Alongside (Aggregate) Count Data
Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York View citations (1)
- Methods for the estimation of the NICE cost effectiveness threshold
Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York View citations (36)
- Uncertainty, evidence and irrecoverable costs: Informing approval, pricing and research decisions for health technologies
Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York View citations (2)
- Simulation or cohort models? Continuous time simulation and discretized Markov models to estimate cost-effectiveness
Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York
- Informing Reimbursement Decisions Using Cost-Effectiveness Modelling: A Guide to the Process of Generating Elicited Priors to Capture Model Uncertainties
PharmacoEconomics, 2017, 35, (9), 867-877 View citations (4)
- The Clinical and Cost Effectiveness of Vortioxetine for the Treatment of a Major Depressive Episode in Patients With Failed Prior Antidepressant Therapy: A Critique of the Evidence
PharmacoEconomics, 2016, 34, (9), 901-912
- Treatment comparisons for decision making: facing the problems of sparse and few data
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2014, 177, (1), 259-279 View citations (2)
- Continuous Time Simulation and Discretized Models for Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
PharmacoEconomics, 2012, 30, (12), 1101-1117 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.