Details about Yang Song
Access statistics for papers by Yang Song.
Last updated 2020-12-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Immigration Enforcement and Infant Health
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- An Advisor like Me: Does Gender Matter?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
- Sorting, School Performance and Quality: Evidence from China
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Colgate University
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2019)
- College matching mechanisms and matching stability: Evidence from a natural experiment in China
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 175, (C), 206-226 View citations (1)
- Comparing the Ethnicity Proxy and Residual Method: Applications to the State-level DREAM Acts and DACA
Eastern Economic Journal, 2020, 46, (1), 82-101
- Sorting, school performance and quality: Evidence from China
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2019, 47, (1), 238-261
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Heterogeneous effects of peer tutoring: Evidence from rural Chinese middle schools
Research in Economics, 2018, 72, (1), 33-48 View citations (1)
- Intended and unintended effects of student performance measurement reform in China
China Economic Review, 2018, 50, (C), 133-152
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.