Details about Dimitrios Sotiros
Access statistics for papers by Dimitrios Sotiros.
Last updated 2022-06-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Forecasting Electricity Prices: Autoregressive Hybrid Nearest Neighbors (ARHNN) method
WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS), Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology View citations (3)
- Additive decomposition in two-stage DEA: An alternative approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Analysing the export potentials of the Portuguese footwear industry by data envelopment analysis
Omega, 2022, 108, (C) View citations (1)
- Fair efficiency decomposition in network DEA: A compromise programming approach
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2022, 79, (C)
- Assessment of OECD Better Life Index by incorporating public opinion
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2020, 70, (C) View citations (7)
- Dominance at the divisional efficiencies level in network DEA: The case of two-stage processes
Omega, 2019, 85, (C), 144-155 View citations (5)
- Reformulation of Network Data Envelopment Analysis models using a common modelling framework
European Journal of Operational Research, 2019, 278, (2), 472-480 View citations (6)
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of university academic recruitment and promotion policies
European Journal of Operational Research, 2018, 264, (2), 742-755 View citations (4)
- A network DEA approach for series multi-stage processes
Omega, 2016, 61, (C), 35-48 View citations (22)
- Composition versus decomposition in two-stage network DEA: a reverse approach
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2016, 45, (1), 71-87 View citations (31)
- The “weak-link” approach to network DEA for two-stage processes
European Journal of Operational Research, 2016, 254, (2), 481-492 View citations (8)
- Value-based data envelopment analysis: a piece-wise linear programming approach
International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making, 2014, 4, (1), 47-68 View citations (1)
- The OECD Better Life Index: A Guide for Well-Being Based Economic Diplomacy
- Incorporating Intra- and Inter-Input/Output Weight Restrictions in Piecewise Linear DEA: An Application to the Assessment of the Research Activity in Higher Education
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.