Details about Minjae Song
Access statistics for papers by Minjae Song.
Last updated 2018-05-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating Platform Market Power in Two-Sided Markets with an Application to Magazine Advertising
2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (15)
- Bundling Among Rivals: A Case of Pharmaceutical Cocktails
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- A Hybrid Discrete Choice Model of Differentiated Product Demand with an Application to Personal Computers
2008 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in International Economic Review (2015)
- A Dynamic Analysis of Cooperative Research in the Semiconductor Industry
2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in International Economic Review (2011)
- Mergers with interfirm bundling: a case of pharmaceutical cocktails
RAND Journal of Economics, 2017, 48, (3), 810-834 View citations (6)
- Is the Daily Deal Social Shopping?: An Empirical Analysis of Customer Panel Data
Journal of Interactive Marketing, 2016, 33, (C), 57-76 View citations (2)
- A HYBRID DISCRETE CHOICE MODEL OF DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCT DEMAND WITH AN APPLICATION TO PERSONAL COMPUTERS
International Economic Review, 2015, 56, 265-301 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Platforms: a multiplicity of research opportunities
Marketing Letters, 2015, 26, (2), 141-152 View citations (9)
- A DYNAMIC ANALYSIS OF COOPERATIVE RESEARCH IN THE SEMICONDUCTOR INDUSTRY
International Economic Review, 2011, 52, (4), 1157-1177 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- The Quality Adjusted Price Index in the Pure Characteristics Demand Model
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2010, 28, (1), 190-199 View citations (2)
- Do media consumers really dislike advertising? An empirical assessment of the role of advertising in print media markets
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2009, 27, (2), 292-301 View citations (63)
- Measuring consumerwelfareinthe CPU market: anapplication of the pure-characteristics demand model
RAND Journal of Economics, 2007, 38, (2), 429-446 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.