Details about Rok Spruk
Access statistics for papers by Rok Spruk.
Last updated 2019-11-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Industry vs services: do enforcement institutions matter for specialization patterns? disaggregated evidence from Spain
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (3)
- Aging population and public pensions: theory and evidence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Iceland's Economic and Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Implications
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Does the ban on trans-fats improve public health? In search of the optimal policy response
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2019, 55, (3), 258-281
- Political economy of pension reforms: an empirical investigation
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2019, 47, (2), 171-232 View citations (1)
- The rise and fall of Argentina
Latin American Economic Review, 2019, 28, (1), 1-40
- Transaction costs and economic growth under common legal system: State‐level evidence from Mexico
Economics and Politics, 2019, 31, (2), 240-292
- Economic freedom and growth across German districts
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2018, 14, (4), 739-765
- Inefficient Growth
Review of Economics and Institutions, 2018, 9, (2)
- Institutional development, transaction costs and economic growth: evidence from a cross-country investigation
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2016, 12, (1), 129-159 View citations (3)
- Aging Population and Public Pensions: Theory and Macroeconometric Evidence
Panoeconomicus, 2014, 61, (3), 289-316 View citations (2)
- Endogenous economic freedom and the wealth of nations: evidence from a panel of countries, 1996--2011
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (28), 3952-3962 View citations (2)
- Global distribution and dynamics of economic freedom: Non-parametric approach
Economic Modelling, 2013, 33, (C), 560-571
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.