Details about Matthew G. Springer
Access statistics for papers by Matthew G. Springer.
Last updated 2018-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Teacher Performance Ratings and Professional Improvement
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri
- The Impact of Performance Ratings on Job Satisfaction for Public School Teachers
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri View citations (3)
- Has NCLB Encouraged Educational Triage? Accountability and the Distribution of Achievement Gains
Education Finance and Policy, 2017, 12, (1), 77-106
- Performance pay, test scores, and student learning objectives
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 44, (C), 114-125 View citations (6)
- The distribution and mobility of effective teachers: Evidence from a large, urban school district
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 48, (C), 86-101 View citations (6)
- Estimated Effect of the Teacher Advancement Program on Student Test Score Gains
Education Finance and Policy, 2014, 9, (2), 193-230 View citations (4)
- POINT/CounterPOINT: The View from the Trenches of Education Policy Research
Education Finance and Policy, 2012, 7, (2), 170-202
- Teacher Effect Estimates and Decision Rules for Establishing Student-Teacher Linkages: What are the Implications for High-Stakes Personnel Policies in an Urban School District?
Statistics, Politics and Policy, 2012, 3, (2), 24
- Teacher Compensation Systems in the United States K-12 Public School System
National Tax Journal, 2011, 64, (1), 165-92 View citations (6)
- The impact of school finance litigation on resource distribution: a comparison of court-mandated equity and adequacy reforms
Education Economics, 2009, 17, (4), 421-444 View citations (2)
- The influence of an NCLB accountability plan on the distribution of student test score gains
Economics of Education Review, 2008, 27, (5), 556-563 View citations (11)
- Teacher performance pay: A review
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2007, 26, (4), 909-950 View citations (53)
- K-12 public school finance in Missouri: an overview
Regional Economic Development, 2006, (Mar), 31-50
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.