Details about David Ian Stanton
Access statistics for papers by David Ian Stanton.
Last updated 2016-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Lessons of United States welfare reforms for Australian social policy
Others, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Long work hours and the wellbeing of fathers and their families
Labor and Demography, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (15)
- Measuring the value of unpaid household, caring and voluntary work of older Australians
Labor and Demography, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
- DESIGNING SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEARNING FROM AUSTRALIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Public Administration & Development, 2014, 34, (4), 231-250
- Costs of children and Equivalence Scales: A Review of Methodological Issues and Australian Estimates
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2010, 13, (1), 99-115 View citations (5)