Details about Massimiliano Stacchini
Access statistics for papers by Massimiliano Stacchini.
Last updated 2019-08-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Bank Quality, Judicial Efficiency and Borrower Runs: Loan Repayment Delays in Italy
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
Also in Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area (2016) View citations (20)
See also Chapter (2017)
- Monetary aggregates in Italy since 1861: evidence from a new dataset
Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
- Quality measures in non-random sampling: MFI interest rate statistics
Statistics Paper Series, European Central Bank
- The Italian banking system: Facts and interpretations
Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI View citations (20)
- What Determines the Size of Bank Loans in Industrialized Countries? The Role of Government Debt
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences
Also in Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area (2009) View citations (1)
- Trust, family businesses and financial intermediation
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 33, (C), 293-316 View citations (16)
- Does Government Debt Affect Bank Credit?
International Finance, 2013, 16, (3), 289-310 View citations (6)
- Bank quality, judicial efficiency and borrower runs: loan repayment delays in Italy
A chapter in Uses of central balance sheet data offices' information, 2017, vol. 45
See also Working Paper (2016)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.