Details about Sean Sylvia
Access statistics for papers by Sean Sylvia.
Last updated 2020-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- From Quantity to Quality: Delivering a Home-based Parenting Intervention through China’s Family Planning Cadres
Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance View citations (3)
- Ordeal Mechanisms, Information, and the Cost-Effectiveness of Subsidies: Evidence from Subsidized Eyeglasses in Rural China
- Can Bureaucrats Really Be Paid Like CEOs? School Administrator Incentives for Anemia Reduction in Rural China
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- Can Bureaucrats Really Be Paid Like Ceos? Substitution Between Incentives and Resources Among School Administrators in China
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2020, 18, (1), 165-201
- Market competition and demand for skills in a credence goods market: Evidence from face-to-face and web-based non-physician clinician training in rural China
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (6), 1-17
- Parental Migration and Early Childhood Development in Rural China
Demography, 2020, 57, (2), 403-422 View citations (2)
- Seeing Is Believing: Experimental Evidence on the Impact of Eyeglasses on Academic Performance, Aspirations, and Dropout among Junior High School Students in Rural China
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2020, 68, (2), 335 - 355 View citations (2)
- The impact of pay-for-percentile incentive on low-achieving students in rural China
Economics of Education Review, 2020, 75, (C) View citations (1)
- “At three years of age, we can see the future”: Cognitive skills and the life cycle of rural Chinese children
Demographic Research, 2020, 43, (7), 169-182
- Pay by Design: Teacher Performance Pay Design and the Distribution of Student Achievement
Journal of Labor Economics, 2019, 37, (3), 621 - 662 View citations (3)
- Using community health workers to deliver a scalable integrated parenting program in rural China: A cluster-randomized controlled trial
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 239, (C) View citations (1)
- Contract teachers and student achievement in rural China: evidence from class fixed effects
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018, 62, (2), 299-322 View citations (1)
- Impact of text message reminders on caregivers' adherence to a home fortification program against child anemia in rural western China: A cluster-randomized controlled trial
American Journal of Public Health, 2016, 106, (7), 1256-1262 View citations (1)
- The Han-Minority Achievement Gap, Language, and Returns to Schools in Rural China
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2015, 63, (2), 319 - 359 View citations (3)
- Do you get what you pay for with school-based health programs? Evidence from a child nutrition experiment in rural China
Economics of Education Review, 2013, 37, (C), 1-12 View citations (5)
- Effectiveness of provider incentives for anaemia reduction in rural China: a cluster randomised trial
EconStor Open Access Articles, 2012, 1-10 View citations (46)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.