Details about Verena Tandrayen-Ragoobur
Access statistics for papers by Verena Tandrayen-Ragoobur.
Last updated 2018-07-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ex-garment female workers: a new entrepreneurial community in Mauritius
Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 2016, 10, (1), 33-52
- Financial crisis and informal sector women entrepreneurs in Mauritius
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2014, 8, (2), 227-243
- Access to Financing as a Barrier to Trade: Evidence From Mauritius
Journal of African Business, 2013, 14, (3), 171-185 View citations (1)
- Red dragon China and small Mauritius' trade links: an in-depth analysis
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, 2013, 6, (3), 119-144
- PHASING OUT OF THE MFA: IMPACT ON WOMEN WORKERS IN THE MAURITIAN EPZ SECTOR
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2012, 12, (2)
- The Impact of Exporting and Export Destination on Manufacturing Wages: Evidence for Sub‐Saharan Africa
Review of Development Economics, 2007, 11, (1), 13-30 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.