Details about Marc Teignier
Access statistics for papers by Marc Teignier.
Last updated 2018-04-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender Gaps in Entrepreneurship and their Macroeconomic Effects in Latin America
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank
- How Costly Are Labor Gender Gaps? Estimates by Age Group for the Balkans and Turkey
Working Papers, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP)
- Macroeconomic costs of gender gaps in a model with household production and entrepreneurship
UB Economics Working Papers, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics
- How costly are labor gender gaps ? estimates for the Balkans and Turkey
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate
UB Economics Working Papers, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics View citations (14)
- Financial Development and the Volatility of Income
Staff Working Papers, Bank of Canada View citations (2)
- Gender Gaps in the Labor Market and Aggregate Productivity
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (12)
- Costs and Benefits of the Financial Sector
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Macroeconomic costs of gender gaps in a model with entrepreneurship and household production
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2018, 18, (1), 15
- The role of trade in structural transformation
Journal of Development Economics, 2018, 130, (C), 45-65
- Financial Development, Credit, and Business Cycles
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2017, 49, (7), 1653-1665
- Aggregate Effects of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate
Journal of Human Capital, 2016, 10, (1), 1 - 32 View citations (1)
- GENDER INEQUALITY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: A CRITICAL REVIEW
Journal of International Development, 2014, 26, (2), 260-276 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.