Details about Theresa T. Chaudhry
Access statistics for papers by Theresa T. Chaudhry.
Last updated 2020-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Resource Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity in Punjab
CREB Working papers, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics View citations (1)
- Decentralising the public sector: The Impact of Decentralisation on Service Delivery, Corruption, Fiscal Management and Growth in Developing and Emerging Market Economies: A Synthesis of Empirical Evidence
CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics View citations (4)
- Implementing decentralized local governance: a treacherous road with potholes, detours, and road closures
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (22)
- Economic geography and misallocation in Pakistan’s manufacturing hub
The Annals of Regional Science, 2017, 59, (1), 189-208 View citations (1)
- Organization, Management, and Wage Practices in Pakistan’s Electrical Fan and Readymade Garment Sectors
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2015, 20, (Special Edition), 183-204 View citations (1)
- Exporters in Pakistan and Firms Who Do Not Export: What’s the Big Difference?
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2014, 19, (Special Edition), 207-246 View citations (1)
- Los clusters y el uso de marcas colectivas en consorcios de exportación
El Trimestre Económico, 2013, LXXX (1), (317), 43-76
- Microinsurance in Pakistan: Progress, Problems, and Prospects
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2013, 18, (Special Edition), 335-374 View citations (1)
- Contracting and Efficiency in the Surgical Goods Cluster of Sialkot, Pakistan
South Asia Economic Journal, 2011, 12, (1), 91-115 View citations (2)
- Norms of Cooperation, Trust, Altruism, and Fairness: Evidence from Lab Experiments on Pakistani Students
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2011, 16, (Special Edition), 347-375
- Prospects for Cooperative Marketing among Surgical Instrument Producers in Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2011, 16, (1), 1-22
- Estimating Residential Electricity Demand Responses in Pakistan’s Punjab
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2010, 15, (Special Edition), 107-138 View citations (5)
- Relational Contracting in Pakistan’s Surgical Instrument Cluster: An Empirical Study
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (3), 213–237 View citations (3)
- Microeconomic Flexibility in India and Pakistan: Employment Adjustment at the Firm Level
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2009, 14, (Special Edition), 17-27
- The Effects of Rising Food and Fuel Costs on Poverty in Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2008, 13, (Special Edition), 117-138 View citations (9)
- Industrial Clusters in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2005, 10, (2), 15-34 View citations (5)
- Implementing Decentralized Local Government: A Treacherous Road with Potholes, Detours and Road Closures
Chapter 14 in Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and the Rebuilding of Indonesia, 2004 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.