Details about Ada Mirela Tomescu
Access statistics for papers by Ada Mirela Tomescu.
Last updated 2016-11-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Culinary tourism in Romania - professional points of view
Tourism and Hospitality Industry, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Drafting A Cultural Strategy Based On Cultural Content - Fortress Of Oradea Case
Knowledge Horizons - Economics, 2016, 8, (2), 43–46
- QUALITY MILESTONES OF THE SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2014, 1, (2), 175-184 View citations (1)
- Creative graduate/creative employee – a big challenge for economics education
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (Special II), 446-457
- VIEWPOINT ABOUT QUALITY FRAMEWORK OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM Abstract: Often, we ask ourselves how much tourist activity is linked and affects the environment. The purpose of this study is to examine theoretically the activities taking place in hotels, also the principles and activities aimed at decreasing the negative impact upon the environment. We examine sustainable development that relates to the particular sector of touristic activity, more specific - in the domain of the accommodation in hotels, case in which, the sustainability aimed at maintenance of a high quality standard that caters to tourists, in spite of repeated rationalization, and on various levels and plans (energy, water consumption, disposal of waste etc.), so that it is promoted and adopted, so called "environmental behaviours", framework in which the hotel activity still has the benefits of managerial, economic and competitive, that ultimately lead to customer satisfaction (quality) and profit for the operators on the other hand. In short, we examine a viewpoint that plots the sustainable framework for hoteliers
HOLISTICA Journal of Business and Public Administration, 2013, 4, (1), 32-42
- INTEGRATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2012, 1, (1), 1087-1091
- ASPECTS OF SERVICE QUALITY AND ECOLABELLING OF ROMANIAN LODGING SERVICES
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2011, 1, (1), 693-699 View citations (1)
- STUDY ON QUALITY PARAMETERS AND ENZYMATIC ACTIVITY OF GRAIN MILL PRODUCTS REGION IN TRANSYLVANIA
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2011, 1, (1), 681-685
- STUDY ON THE DYNAMICS OF FOOD CONTAMINATION IN INDUSTRIALIZED AREA
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2010, 1, (1), 761-765
- STUDY RELATING TO SOME SKILLS AND INTERESTS TO GET A JOB. STUDY CASE: STUDENTS BEFORE GRADUATION
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2009, 4, (1), 494-499
- SOME REFLECTIONS UPON MANAGEMENT CONSULTING AS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2008, 4, (1), 649-652
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.