Details about Mark J. Tremblay
Access statistics for papers by Mark J. Tremblay.
Last updated 2021-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Behavior-Based Personalized Pricing: When Firms Can Share Customer Information
ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University View citations (1)
- The Limits of Marketplace Fee Discrimination
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (1)
- Inferring Tax Compliance from Pass-through: Evidence from Airbnb Tax Enforcement Agreements
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
Also in Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University (2018) View citations (8)
- Homogeneous platform competition with endogenous homing
DICE Discussion Papers, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) View citations (3)
- Business-to-business bargaining in two-sided markets
European Economic Review, 2020, 130, (C) View citations (1)
- PLATFORM COMPETITION WITH ENDOGENOUS HOMING
International Economic Review, 2020, 61, (3), 1281-1305 View citations (15)
- Pareto price discrimination
Economics Letters, 2019, 183, (C), -
- Platform Competition and Endogenous Switching Costs
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2019, 19, (4), 537-559 View citations (2)
- Tax Incidence and Demand Convexity in Cournot, Bertrand, and Cournotâ€“Bertrand Models
Public Finance Review, 2017, 45, (6), 748-770 View citations (5)
- Vertical Relationships within Platform Marketplaces
Games, 2016, 7, (3), 1-11 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.