Details about Justin G. Trogdon
Access statistics for papers by Justin G. Trogdon.
Last updated 2017-06-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Demand for and Regulation of Cardiac Services
HEW, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics (2004)
See also Journal Article in International Economic Review (2009)
- Litigation and the Political Clout of the Tobacco Companies: Cigarette Taxes, Prices, and the Master Settlement Agreement
HEW, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
Also in School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics (2004) View citations (2)
- Regionalization of Cardiac Services and the Responsiveness of Treatment Choices
School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics View citations (1)
Also in HEW, University Library of Munich, Germany (2004) View citations (1)
- Peer delinquency and student achievement in middle school
Labour Economics, 2017, 44, (C), 192-217 View citations (1)
- Economies of scale in federally-funded state-organized public health programs: results from the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Programs
Health Care Management Science, 2014, 17, (4), 321-330 View citations (1)
- The effect of friend selection on social influences in obesity
Economics & Human Biology, 2014, 15, (C), 153-164 View citations (8)
- A comparison of treatment effects estimators using a structural model of AMI treatment choices and severity of illness information from hospital charts
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2011, 26, (5), 825-853 View citations (14)
- DEMAND FOR AND REGULATION OF CARDIAC SERVICES
International Economic Review, 2009, 50, (4), 1183-1204
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Peer effects in adolescent overweight
Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 27, (5), 1388-1399 View citations (117)
- Cigarette Taxes and the Master Settlement Agreement
Economic Inquiry, 2006, 44, (4), 729-739 View citations (4)
- Litigation and the value of tobacco companies
Journal of Health Economics, 2005, 24, (3), 427-447 View citations (1)
- The effect of the tobacco settlement and smoking bans on alcohol consumption
Health Economics, 2004, 13, (10), 1063-1080 View citations (32)
- The impact of the master settlement agreement on cigarette consumption
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2004, 23, (4), 843-855 View citations (17)
- Losing to Win: Tournament Incentives in the National Basketball Association
Journal of Labor Economics, 2002, 20, (1), 23-41 View citations (22)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.