Details about Kostas Tsekouras
Access statistics for papers by Kostas Tsekouras.
Last updated 2021-01-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Knowledge Base, Exporting Activities, Innovation Openness and Innovation Performance
KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich View citations (2)
- Deciphering the effects of agglomeration economies on firms' productive efficiency
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- Energy efficiency, productive performance and heterogeneous competitiveness regimes. Does the dichotomy matter?
Energy Economics, 2019, 81, (C), 687-697 View citations (4)
- European countries’ competitiveness and productive performance evolution: unraveling the complexity in a heterogeneity context
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2019, 29, (2), 665-695 View citations (6)
- Absorptive capacity, exporting activities, innovation openness and innovation performance: A SEM approach towards a unifying framework
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2018, 132, (C), 143-155 View citations (7)
- Productive performance, technology heterogeneity and hierarchies: Who to compare with whom
International Journal of Production Economics, 2017, 193, (C), 465-478 View citations (20)
- R&D collaborations: Is diversity enhancing innovation performance?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2017, 118, (C), 143-152 View citations (6)
- Spillovers, path dependence and the productive performance of European transportation sectors in the presence of technology heterogeneity
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2016, 102, (C), 261-274 View citations (24)
- Innovation and export performance: do young and mature innovative firms differ?
Eurasian Business Review, 2015, 5, (2), 397-415 View citations (27)
- Productive performance based on R&D activities of low-tech firms: an antecedent of the decision to export?
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2015, 24, (8), 801-828 View citations (5)
- Endogeneity between internationalization and knowledge creation of global R&D leader firms: an econometric approach using Scoreboard data
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2012, 21, (3), 731-762 View citations (7)
- Is energy intensity important for the productivity growth of EET adopters?
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (4), 930-941 View citations (5)
- Technology gaps in European banking: Put the blame on inputs or outputs?
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (5), 1798-1808 View citations (19)
- Promoting energy efficiency policies over the information barrier
Information Economics and Policy, 2011, 23, (1), 72-84 View citations (5)
- Are cooperatives the weakest link in European banking? A non-parametric metafrontier approach
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (8), 1946-1957 View citations (45)
- Are the Energy Efficiency Technologies efficient?
Economic Modelling, 2010, 27, (1), 274-283 View citations (5)
- Does the adoption of new technology boost productive efficiency in the public sector? The case of ICUs system
International Journal of Production Economics, 2010, 128, (1), 427-433 View citations (18)
- Back to basics: The Comanor–Wilson MES index revisited
Small Business Economics, 2009, 32, (1), 111-120 View citations (1)
- Efficiency decompositions for heterogeneous technologies
European Journal of Operational Research, 2009, 199, (1), 209-218 View citations (25)
- Product innovation and the decision to invest in fixed capital assets: Evidence from an SME survey in six European Union member states
Research Policy, 2008, 37, (10), 1778-1789 View citations (11)
- Productive efficiency and firm exit in the food sector
Food Policy, 2008, 33, (2), 185-196 View citations (22)
- The energy efficiency paradox revisited through a partial observability approach
Energy Economics, 2008, 30, (5), 2517-2536 View citations (19)
- The role of productive efficiency on entry and post-entry performance under different strategic orientation: the case of the Greek plastics and rubber industry
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2008, 29, (1), 37-55 View citations (8)
- Is productive inefficiency a fatal disease? The effects of technical and scale efficiency in firm exit: the case of the Greek rubber and plastic industry
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (17), 2175-2187 View citations (5)
- Measuring Scale Efficiency Change Using a Translog Distance Function
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2007, 6, (1), 63-69 View citations (1)
- Market Concentration and Multifaceted Productive Efficiency
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2006, 25, (1), 79-91 View citations (3)
- The Effects of Regional Capital Subsidies on Productivity Growth: A Case Study of the Greek Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry*
Journal of Regional Science, 2006, 46, (2), 355-381 View citations (26)
- Productive efficiency and exports: an examination of alternative hypotheses for the Greek cement industry
Applied Economics, 2005, 37, (3), 279-291 View citations (8)
- The impacts of regulated notions of quality on farm efficiency: A DEA application
European Journal of Operational Research, 2005, 161, (2), 416-431 View citations (12)
- Malmquist productivity index estimation with zero-value variables: The case of Greek prefectural training councils
International Journal of Production Economics, 2004, 89, (1), 95-106 View citations (13)
- A cost function of Greek non-ferrous metal industry
International Journal of Production Economics, 1998, 56-57, (1), 621-640 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.